The RAID Performance Diver program is unparalleled in the dive industry. It will teach you skills and techniques passed down by some of the most respected technical divers in the world. You will learn advanced buoyancy & trim, S-Drills, finning techniques, line laying, gas loss procedures, and many more useful skills.
- 1x Academic study/exam (self-study)
- 1 x theory classes (2~3hrs each)
- 1 x confined water classes (3~4hrs each)
- 2 x open sea dives (minimum 2hrs underwater)
- Minimum age 15 (18 if using rebreather)
- Minimum certification Open Water 20 or equivalent
- Minimum hours diving 4