Train to REALLY know how to Rescue someone!
The RAID Master Rescue course is designed to develop your knowledge and necessary skills to effectively perform diver rescues, assist and administer necessary first aid (with the additional RAID First Aid). You will learn skills such as how to perform self-rescues, buddy rescues, recognize and calm potential panic divers, administer proper first aid to divers that have experienced dive-related injuries, conduct effective search patterns and manage accident scenes.
After the Master Rescue course, you can move to the professional ranks and sign up for the RAID Dive Master Course.
- 1x Academic study/exam (self-study)
- 1 x Theory classes (~3hrs each)
- 1 x Confined water classes (3~4hrs each)
- 4 x Open sea dives (minimum 2.5hrs underwater)
- Minimum age 15
- Minimum certification Explorer 30/Advanced 35adventure & First Aid
- Minimum hours diving 12