Go beyond other Advanced diving courses!
The RAID Advanced 35 program is designed to teach persons the safe methods of diving open-circuit scuba to a maximum depth of 35m. Your skills will be expanded in Buoyancy, Navigation, Deep, Night and Boat diving as well as basic rescue skills. If you are already certified as RAID Explorer 30 this can be credited to the contents of this course.
- 1x Academic study/exam (self-study)
- 1 x Theory classes (~4hrs )
- 1 x Confined water class (~4hrs )
- 6 x Open sea dives (minimum of 4 hours underwater)
- Minimum age 15
- Minimum certification Open Water 20 or equivalent
- Minimum hours diving 4