Diving in cooler waters can be challenging, due to heat loss; the RAID Drysuit course teaches you what you need to know about diving in a drysuit. Learn how to select the correct drysuit that fits you, care, and maintenance of your drysuit, emergency drills, and more.
- 1 x Academic study/exam (self-study)
- 1 x theory classes (3~4hrs each)
- 1 x confined water classes (3~4hrs)
- 2 x open sea dives (minimum 2hrs underwater)
- Minimum age 12
- Minimum certification Open Water 20 or equivalent
- Minimum hours diving 2
NOTE: Student is required to have their own drysuit for this course, there is a Santi Drysuit variation of this course availble.